11.24.2009
So Close!
I can't believe I missed posting yesterday. I thought about it several times just never did it. I even jammed to my playlist while cutting my hair off. Gosh I was so close! Guess I'll have to make it up somewhere. It was fun while it lasted though. I'm still going to try to finish the month out. I haven't even posted what I've been thinking about. I was thinking I'm going to do a post about my favorite things. It should be fun and long. So stay tuned the best is yet to come. Oh and pics of my hair cut coming soon. Of course I'm never satisfied, LOL! But I love the length! It's right at the bottom of my ears :)))) How did I think I could grow this mess out! Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you always look great with short hair...can't wait to see a picture.
Post a Comment