I WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE UNTHINKABLE HAPPENED. I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN. I'VE ONLY BEEN HOME 10 MINUTES AND I'M STILL NOT OVER WHAT I CAME HOME TO. I'LL NEED SOME TIME TO GET OVER IT. BUT FOR NOW I WILL LEAVE YOU WITH SOME PICTURES. I'M STILL IN SHOCK/DENIAL!
Oh. No. Your tree is always beautiful, and there's no telling how much money you've invested in ornaments over the years. Oh. NO! I can feel your pain through the blog.
Oh My GOSH! what happened??? was it just not stable, or Bogey? oh Jenn, that really really bites big time. i'm sorry. what a disaster. all the glass shards everywhere!
had something happen like this before....could feel tears welling up in my eyes for u over the phone the other day. U work so hard to make ur home beautiful....this i love to do also. I feel u honey. I hope u can find some really kewl ornaments at decent prices to replace. Love u!
4 comments:
Oh. No. Your tree is always beautiful, and there's no telling how much money you've invested in ornaments over the years. Oh. NO! I can feel your pain through the blog.
Oh My GOSH! what happened??? was it just not stable, or Bogey? oh Jenn, that really really bites big time. i'm sorry. what a disaster. all the glass shards everywhere!
Jenn...if you were the drinking kind...
That is awful. Hugs.
had something happen like this before....could feel tears welling up in my eyes for u over the phone the other day. U work so hard to make ur home beautiful....this i love to do also. I feel u honey. I hope u can find some really kewl ornaments at decent prices to replace. Love u!
Post a Comment