11.05.2009

My Stupid Idea

Like a dummy I went in to Pier 1 yesterday. Luckily it was on my lunch break, otherwise I would have camped out in the store. That is by far my favorite store around Christmas. I love everything I see. This year will be no exception. Some years I hope they won't have anything I like just to make myself feel better. But oh well. So here are a few of the things I really want. Of course they don't have everything on the Internet, but these were the things I can't get out of my head. Rattan Reindeer
(with silver or gold glitter everywhere)


I love these wreaths. Don't care if they are made out of cheap plastic balls, I couldn't make it look this good... so I want it ($60) Insane!

I'm grabbing the red ornaments this year for the tree. It's been a few years so it's about time. How cute are these? I really want the Santa, Christmas Tree (w/polka dots) and Santa's boot. I'm going to attempt the white ball of mini ball thingys. They had a red one too, but for $2.95 I could probably make 10 for that.

Well that's the Christmas preview at Pier 1. I'm really tempted to go to Red Door Interiors, but I'm not trying to depress myself here. Maybe another day...IN DECEMBER!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin