11.08.2009

Walking on Walking on Broken Glaaaasss!

Do you remember that song? That was one of my favorites when I was about in the 4th grade or so. Ha! But this post is not about the song, but rather my iPhone. She fell out of my pocket yesterday. After that fall, her face will never be the same. So with no further adieu, I reveal my broken glass:

I really don't want her to retire, but I'm afraid the shards of glass in my fingers my cause her early retirement. Goodbye sewing machine for my bday, RIP iPhone...

3 comments:

thecaillouets said...

go to irepair on sherwood. they might be able to fix it. they fixed a friend on mines whos face has shattered

The Awesome Rawsons said...

oh no! I hope you can take Jeni's advice and get it fixed. i'd hate for you to not get your sewing machine! you were so excited :(

Jolie said...

hmmmmm.....sometimes just the face can be replaced.....worth a try!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin