11.28.2008

The Pumpkin Cheesecake

Well I wish I could report that everyone loved it yesterday, but.... when I was driving and turned right it flew to the front floor board upside down and splattered everywhere! I only got a little bit on my seat that I got to lick up. That was good but I was so devastated I didn't even try the crust which I was very curious about. I'm too embarrassed to post the pic I took of the tragedy. It really ruined my day, but I tried to make the best of my empty-handed situation to a potluck Thanksgiving. Gotta love it!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

how awful & funny @ the same time. once i spilled a bowl of grapes on the ground on my way into a potluck scrapbook thing and i told them i broke the bowl so the grapes were contaminated. really, i didn't think it would be too kind to bring in a bowl of grapes and announce what happened and then go and wash them.
that is too bad.
you will have to try again for christmas. what kind of crust was it? i had one with gingersnap cookies as crust and that was great.

Jolie said...

Oh that sucks! I am sure it would have been delicious! Practice run! and i bet your car smells good!

Omi said...

well, it is a terrible tragedy, to put all that work into making something, only to have it destroyed so quickly with no chance to save it. i can only imagine what a mess it made... so what lesson can we learn from this?? drive slower/less aggressively? or maybe we should just start with the food stored on the floor board with a cover so it has no where to "fall" i have learned that lesson myself...only with gumbo. ekkk

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin