11.21.2009

Lydia's 4th Bday Party- Tinkerbell Style

Even though my niece Lydia's Tinkerbell Party at the Park got rained out, we still had fun nonetheless. She is such a spirited girl with so much to express. Here are some of the people who came and shots I got.Cousin Kathryn
Cousin Daniel
Steph's crafty work
Lydia's lil' bro Braden
Lydia pumped up to open gifts
She was so excited. It was hilarious.
The Princess color it yourself puzzle I got her
She just stared at just about everything she got the same way. Too funny!
Looks like Auntie Jenn's tutu skirt was a hit!
She was in love with it
Miss Priss
Her new baby Cinderella
The jacket I got for her from Granny.

Lydia was hilarious to watch open her gifts. She was so funny with all her cute expressions. I couldn't capture them all because my battery on my camera must have been on its way out... it was so slow today! Grr! But I do love the pics I was able to snap. Happy Bday Lydia to a prissy little princess of a girl. We love you!

1 comment:

Jolie said...

seriously cute kiddos! One and All! thanks for the pics Jen, it keeps me up to date!!!! So Tinkerbell is the ticket huh?!!! thinking.......

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin