11.15.2009
Technology is GREAT...Apparently
I'm glad to see I didn't cut my texting package on my phone off BEFORE my birthday... I've gotten nothing but texts today! Thanks to all who were thinking about me. Somehow I've managed to get no phone calls today. What's the world coming to? It's almost like no one wants to talk to anyone anymore as long as emails, texts and Facebook exist in our lives! Well looking at my phone I take that back. I missed a phone call from my Mother-in-law. So had I not been at church for 5 hours I would have caught that one. Thanks Esther for apparently doing things the old-fashioned way. Sometimes it's nice to hear a person's voice. Today has been filled with church meetings and HOA meetings, Markus working and finally I will be going to he muscial performance, "Believe" in less than an hour. I think it's a great way to end my birthday (weekend) with a nice pick me up, since my birthday today has been all about serving other people :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment