11.27.2009

Christmas Preview: All Through the house!

As many of you know I have been waiting to decorate for Christmas. It's pretty much one of those things I look forward to all year round. I like pretty. And that is something I try to achieve every Christmas. I've had to reinvent the wheel here as I won't have any extra to buy ornaments and whatever my heart desires for the decor this year so it has been fun! Here is a little tease until I'm done.
Dining room chandelier


Top of the tree. It needs work, but will do for now
One of my fav finds from PB
OK so I did get something new for the decor. 2 of these little trees at the dollar store. I couldn't pass it up! Isn't it pretty?

Well there you have it folks! I only have my tree up, my chandelier finished, and my arrangements for the tv stand done. I still have to decorate my mantle, put together the manger scene, figure out a centerpiece for the table and decorate my front entrance. Deep breath. haha! It's usually never a one day event in my house. But I freakin love it! It's Christmas baby :)

4 comments:

The Awesome Rawsons said...

your love of "pretty" is one of my favorite reasons for loving you!

Jessica said...

love the chandelier! maybe i will copy. nah, too busy and my house is too "kiddie" in the decor department at the holidays.
oh, i am making some holiday wooden letter blocks...super excited about that. when i post a pic, i will let you know, maybe you will want to copy...super easy and cheap!
can't wait to see the tree and all.

jamie said...

those dollar store trees are super cute!

Jolie said...

very pretty Jenn!!!! i love silver!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin