I went to Sears to look at my sewing machine in person. It would make it seem more real you know like OK I CAN ACTUALLY DO THIS. It was smaller than I thought. And I just had this great idea that I would use the secretary that my Uncle Brent is giving me and hide it in there with all the bells and whistles that go along with it. But anyway back to my good deal. In my lost state of being in Sears and not knowing where a dang this was, I started browsing the home stuff. Came across the shelves just chilling on the floor. Didn't think anything of them until I saw a pink sticker on them. I figured they had to be on clearance but didn't know for sure being that I don't shop at Sears. So being the curious one I am, I picked it up. Well you know how they say the rest is history, at $6 and some change I had already grabbed 2 and was looking for the 3rd. I was just in Target earlier debating on whether I would buy theirs on sale that didn't even look half this good. I of course and so happy with them. I think I might even go back today and get the set of 3 (12", 18" & 24") for $9. I mean you just can't beat it! Here is my cutesy display :)

5 comments:
great deal!
nice...those shelves are pretty...wonder if omaha has any on sale???
wow!!! makes me wanna go check it out at the San Antonio Sears. I love those!
don't you just love getting great deals! just makes the whole day better.
so what's gonna be your first project on the sewing machine? or are you not sure yet? sewing can get addictive. the more you practice the better you get!
btw i have a ton of "useless" fabric that serves no other purpose than testing something out etc. so if you need fabric to practice on, lemme know.
very cute!....hmmmm....i have so much crap in my basement.....i wonder if ud want any of it...and how much it would cost to ship? maybe i should take pictures and see if u like some stuff?
Post a Comment