11.11.2008

WELCOME

Cutler Clawson Tuft
born November 10, 2008
8lbs (don't know the ounces)
jet black hair mommy says

***Can't wait to see our dear friend's new baby. Congrats Helen & Heber! We'll be planning a trip soon I hope. Helen says to tell everyone hello too. :)

7 comments:

Jolie said...

Do I know them? Tuft sounds familiar. Big healthy baby!

Ciara said...

Helen doesn't happen to be from georgia does she? What's her maidden name?

Jenn said...

Jolie you prob don't know them. Heber was a dental student here and they went to BYU.

Ciara, Helen is from Monroe, La and her husband is from Arizona.

Jeni said...

Yay! Dixon has a brother! Tell them we say "hi!"

Jet black hair, huh? Did Helen have a milkman?:)

Stacy Hutchinson said...

We were just wondering if the baby came yet or not. Josh was at the dental school a few days ago and one of Heber's schoolmates was asking about them. He thought she was pregnant with twins!! I need to call her. Does she still have her Monroe cell phone?

Adrienne said...

I didn't even know she was pregnant again! I feel so out of the loop! I'll have to call her! Yay!

Omi said...

Wow, time sure flies, i didn't realize she was having him so soon. he must have been a bit early. sweet baby! tell them congrats!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin