11.20.2008

I couldn't resist

I love the fall, but I get really tired of orange and yellow. See I'm a cool colored person. So as soon as I saw this background I knew it would be the one I wanted for Christmas. I just couldn't wait until Thanksgiving. But FYI I haven't started decorating for Christmas so don't kill me so soon.

The party season is coming and guess who's having one??? Just a little bit of encouragement to get our place in order. :)

2 comments:

Cherie' said...

I like your new background. It suits you well.

Jessica said...

That is a great background...and if Target, Wal-Mart, the mall, and the gas station can do Christmas, why can't you?

And we are having a "Christmas Night Party" for all our friends who have no family around town. We're all bringing desserts and hanging out after all the Christmas dinners are eaten. Not as fun as parties in LA, but it will have to do.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin