Friday, Nov 14th (day before my bday)-
Celebrate early with dinner, hopefully the Melting Pot (miss yall Helen & Heber), but Markus has a tennis party to go to so that is a tough choice, right?
Saturday, Nov 15th- Happy Birthday to Jenn!
8am breakfast @ Paul Wong's downtown
9am haircut at Nicole's (gotta look good for the big day)
11am if Nicole is done by then (doubt it) head out to the game
Afternoon eat lots of bday cake with friends (see you there Lea-Lea) and anyone else who isn't tied up
5pm watch the band walk down the hill (if I can talk Markus into it, it's my bday)
7pm kickoff to the Homecoming game :)
Sunday, Nov 16th- (day after)
6:45am meet church peeps to head out to Lafayette
8am church meetings
9am church starts in Lafayette (their ward is huge)
12pm more church meetings
5pm head to in-laws for more bday festivities
Night come home and drop dead cause I'll be so tired
**What was supposed to happen is 2 nights in NOLA and yeah the hurricane saw to it that it wasn't supposed to go down that way** Thanks Gustav!!
4 comments:
wow sounds like the birthday girl is going to be super busy, where might her sister find her to wish her a happy birthday?? hope the weekend goes great jenn.
Sounds fun! Wish I could come! Tell that crazy friend of mine Nic hello for me!!! Take lots and lots of pictures!
Oh, Jenn...if I were in B.R., we could do a joint scrapbook date for our b.days (maybe in the middle!)
Happy Birthday. I'm jealous of you getting a haircut, but maybe I'll surprise myself and when Brennan gets his cut today go ahead and get mine cut as well. Goodness knows I need it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Omi I'll be around as you can see, just give me a call I'll be happy with that.
Jolie I'll definitely deliver the message!
That sounds fun Jess. Miss you now that I actually have my own freakin room and you're gone!
Post a Comment