A Random Rant
Just got this from my assistant. I feel the same way about all of the points he touches on. Obama is going to bring our great nation down. At least I know he won't get my vote! I'm going to bed so I can wake up at 5:45am to go vote.
The rant will continue tomorrow...
3 comments:
haha! i had to laugh jenn. it took me by surprise. i mean, everything he says is so true. but the fact that he was smart enough to think for himself, instead of jumping on the band wagon...very nice. did you catch the clip of howard stern's show called harlem voters? if not search it on you tube. like sean hanity says it's those voters that cancel out our well-informed vote. sad, but we gotta get out there and vote and make sure o-bom-A! doesn't get the chance to destroy this nation.
I sent an email out to everyone...hope they got it...his voice annoys me so!
i am a wee bit worried about either candidate winning, but i don't think a last minute save is magically appearing, so...
Post a Comment