11.29.2008

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree

How lovely are your branches! Well we didn't wait til the middle of December to get a tree this year. Because of it we were able to get one at half the price :) Which I of course loved. I'm slowly building up my collection of ornaments so the past few years I've put of complimentary colors that I have lots of. This year I decided I wouldn't have any red on the tree and go white and silver. I love it. Now I've just got a few more accessories to buy and it will be done. Then I will post a pic. I also got lots of trimmings from the tree, so I'm making fresh garland again this year and I might brave it and do a wreath or a swag. Very excited for that.

2 comments:

jamie said...

I am doing white and silver too!!! I think I am going to have to skip a tree this year though because I don't have NEARLY enough ornaments. So I will have to do a little post-Christmas clearance shopping and put one up next year. BUT I did get a little 12 incher at Target that is keeping my table company :) I also love that with white and silver you can change it up and hang them with colored ribbons if you want. I think I saw it in West Elm magazine and loved it. Merry Christmas!

Jolie said...

So....where r the pics???? and what kind of garland?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin