obama check ? he's not president yet--ya goof! u got the Bush check!
Obama check? Huh? Are you talking about the stimulus checks from earlier this year, or is this something new?Nice TV, by the way.
Yes, please share how Obama sent you a check and not me. I'm jealous!
PLEASE EXPLAIN?! I need that check too!!! Is this a sick joke?
Seriously Jenn!?! You owe us some more details! You got a check from the gov. for enough $ to buy a 50" plasma? Where is mine?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
obama check ? he's not president yet--ya goof! u got the Bush check!
Obama check? Huh? Are you talking about the stimulus checks from earlier this year, or is this something new?
Nice TV, by the way.
Yes, please share how Obama sent you a check and not me. I'm jealous!
PLEASE EXPLAIN?! I need that check too!!! Is this a sick joke?
Seriously Jenn!?! You owe us some more details! You got a check from the gov. for enough $ to buy a 50" plasma? Where is mine?
Post a Comment