Not you, but this damn Poison Ivy. I must say I'm a bit annoyed when after 2 weeks of the initial "contact" I'm still seeing newness of this crap on my body. It was fine when it was just on my arm, but my stomach, legs and butt, what the hell! I can deal ok with pain, but itch, oh no ma'am. Nothing can alleviate this constant itch.
The other night Markus said he heard this noise and it would come and go. He kept trying to figure out what it was, but it would stop and then come right back up. You guessed it, it was me scratching the hell out of myself, IN MY SLEEP! How pathetic! Make it go away
5 comments:
I was highly allergic to poison ivy when I was little, but some how out grew it around 10 or 11. I have been there. I know the misery of the spreading rash that will not go away. I hope it goes away soon.
geez that seriously sucks! and i don't know if i have ever had poison ivy, but i do know what it is like to have itching that never goes away...at the end of both pregnancies i was plagued with constant itching and little bumps would come up everywhere! i really hope it goes away soon!! it's hard to get rid of i guess. good luck
Benadryl really helps but it will either make u wired or sleepy---usually comes in capsules so I get childrens liquid and take small doses--it makes me sleepy---and aloe veracity and oatmill based lotions work the best or try Benadryl cream! sucks!! love u!
What were you doing in poison ivy you silly girl? ;-) I hope you are itchless soon.
I hope you feel better soon!!!
Post a Comment