Markus couldn't believe his eyes when he read this at work, so he took a picture to prove what dropping out of school looks like. This guy is a mechanic at Markus' work.
Could also be a foreigner...still learning english...i've seen that a few times also. Whatever company he works for would do right by this guy by helping him get help/GED if he is a drop out. Kids don't always drop out by choice either...some have to help take care of very poor families. What's a shame no matter the situation is that no one has helped him before now. Unless of course he has disabilities...this could also be remarkable progress if we knew his history...
After teaching for 4 years in EBR schools, I'm not surprised one bit. I wouldn't even be surprised if he had graduated from a BR public school and still wrote like that. I used to get notes from parents and I knew it was really from the parent and not the kid because the spelling and grammar was worse than what that kid could do. I had a cop ask me one time if my car was "crunk."
5 comments:
W.O.W.!
That is really sad.
Could also be a foreigner...still learning english...i've seen that a few times also. Whatever company he works for would do right by this guy by helping him get help/GED if he is a drop out. Kids don't always drop out by choice either...some have to help take care of very poor families. What's a shame no matter the situation is that no one has helped him before now. Unless of course he has disabilities...this could also be remarkable progress if we knew his history...
He is one of the mechanics where I work. I believe he didn’t finish the 8th grade. Crazy thing is that he makes about 60-70 grand a year, if not more.
After teaching for 4 years in EBR schools, I'm not surprised one bit. I wouldn't even be surprised if he had graduated from a BR public school and still wrote like that. I used to get notes from parents and I knew it was really from the parent and not the kid because the spelling and grammar was worse than what that kid could do.
I had a cop ask me one time if my car was "crunk."
Post a Comment