What a joke. I really thought we were going to lose before even going into the stadium. Then when we started to play (excluding the first interception) I was like dang Tigers! It occurred to me that we could actually win. Well that happened a few times over including the field goal Ricky Jean-Fracois blocked. I punched the hell out of Markus' arm as I screamed I told you so. Just before that happened I told him, I guess we lost the game (with 3 seconds left) unless they block it. AND THEY DID! All and all I'm happy to see the DEFENSE bring their A game. That was refreshing to see. Here's my fav pics from the game.
2 comments:
Great pictures. That was such a close game. I was sitting in the parking lot at Walgreens towards the end and refused to go inside until it was finished.
Hi there how are you? I was looking through your blog and found it interesting and wanted to leave you a comment.
I have an ivitation for you to come and visit my art blog here in San Diego, and comment if you will.
I think that you may enjoy the various labels and music videos I design for my art blog, hope to see you here soon and take care :)
Post a Comment