I had all intentions of getting a cute dogey costume for Bogey to wear to go trick or treating with my niece, Lydia. Well needless to say waiting til the last minute you don't have the best selection, so I decided against it. All the kids in the neighborhood loved him anyway so it didn't really matter to me. We got out to mom's neighborhood about 10 min after 6pm. There were kids everywhere! I forgot how much fun it was. Lydia was so happy to see me with Bogey and the whole time she kept saying come on dogey. It was cute cause she was mocking me saying come on Bogey. hehe. Cute girl, she was Cinderella and just the cutest thing too. Here are some pics I snapped of my 1st Halloween in a many a year and Lydia's 1st too.
I snapped this pic right when we started and it was still daylight out. Notice she's holding her own pumpkin.
At this point both Lydia & her mommy were sharing the task of holding the treats. hehe
Lydia loved this huge Tigger. She was so funny.
One of the last houses we went to cause Lydia got tired of walking. The little boy in the background was Shrek. So cute.
Lydia had had enough walking and getting candy.
She was just being funny for me cause the camera was on her.
This cracked me up. Her fake sleeping. She is such a drama queen I just had to take of picture of this silly kid.
Overall it was a fun experience. I wish I could've dressed Bogey up, but I guess there is always next year. Bogey did awesome with all the little kids running around. He even let kids pet him too. He is such a good dogey to us. Markus stayed at my mom's house and helped pass out candy.




4 comments:
that's great! i'm glad ya'll were able to have some fun! we were pretty low-key, kathryn wasn't very interested, she didn't have a good nap. lydia looks precious. i saw a ton of cute costumes, but i must say, i wish there were an age limit.
way cute! Lydia is precious --looks so wide-eyed and curious ! did bogey wear a costume?--some of the dog stuff is silly, but we saw some really cute ones too
What a cute Cinderella. I love halloween. That is great that you were able to take Bogey with you and he was a good boy. I wanted to dress Rickey up and bring her, but she would have barked her little head off at everyone.
couldn't see script when I first looked at on my phone--sorry--got all the bit about Bogey now--very cute!
Post a Comment