11.06.2008

Post #200

Well this is the BIG 200th post of mine. Crazy to think I've had that many in just a short time. If it wasn't for the new and improved dashboard, I'd never know how many posts I've done.

Just to add to this random post, here's Bogey's favorite spot. Markus was eating and Bogey loves to watch and inch closer and closer to him in hopes to get a little something. He is too freakin funny. Markus always gives in. That is why this is Bogey's favorite spot on the arm of the couch propping his head on Markus. :)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

your dog is too funny. markus is going to be a sucker of a daddy one day.
and congrats on post #200. how fun!

Omi said...

wow! 200 posts! woo hoo! that's funny that bogey rests his head on his shoulder like that. hehe.

Jolie said...

Yeah.....Markus is going to melt first time his wee little one grins up at him!!! Sounds like daddy's gonna be the softy! Bogey is too cute!

Jamie Hamilton said...

Wow, 200? That's amazing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin