11.19.2008

The Chuck E Cheese Excursion

Markus and I got to take Lydia to Chuck E Cheese today while her parents got to enjoy their anniversary. We had a lot of fun. First we went to Canes for dinner. Lydia got her kids meal and we got her the little Santa Canes dog. She just loved that thing. When we got to Chuck E Cheese she was running up to the front door. It was pretty cute. She'd never even been she just knew she wanted to go in I guess. So we got minimal tokens cause I just didn't know how she would do. Well a lot of the little games were a bit advanced for her, so we helped her out. She was on to the next game while we were trying to get tickets for her. It was hilarious. I really wish I would not have forgotten my silly camera. That was a bummer. I even told myself not to forget it and still did. After we finished out tokens, she walked out with a little set of bracelets and a mini sucker. She was happy and didn't know the difference. Then off to TJ Maxx to find her a purse or something princess for her bday. Well we found her a Princess purse. That was perfect. She was so good too. She just loves her Uncle Markus too. I just love the way she says it too. Cracks me up. We will definitely have to do that again, but only if Markus is up for it. hehe

1 comment:

Cherie' said...

Jen that is so sweet for you guys to do that. My Aunt and Uncle used to do the same thing for me and I just had the best time.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin