
My little princess loving niece, Lydia is 3 today. Happy Birthday my baby. We love you! Uncle Markus and I are going to take Miss Lydia on a fun excursion for her birthday since we didn't have the opportunity to come to her bday party. Hopefully sometime this week if mommy lets us we'll go. I'm amazed at just how much she loves her Uncle Markus. It's so cute. I saw her yesterday and after she greeted me with a big hug and kiss, she says, "Unca Markus" Like where is he at? It was so cute. I asked Steph why she always says his name and notices him? She didn't know why. I thought it was so sweet. Markus laughed when I told him. Happy Birthday Lydia!
1 comment:
yay for lydia. i'm sure she will LOVE going to Chuck E cheese with you! who knows, maybe this will be one of those memories that sticks with her! how cool would that be?
Post a Comment