So whatever to all you Obama supporters. I hope you still feel the same way in 1 or 2 or 3 years down the road. Hey at least our state was a red state. Sad to say our parish was blue, boo blue.
On a happier note, I think my poison ivy might be getting better. Those tub parties I think have really helped. Might I suggested them to anyone who is in distress over poison.
2 comments:
yeah, i am a bit disappointed in the election, but i can't say i didn't expect this outcome...i'm having a hard time...accepting him as president, because he's such a liar and hypocrit, and i can't stop thinking our country is going to go down the drain now, it's all over, but then sean hanity said something today that made me think "oh DUH", he said "ya know, this country has had bad presidents in office before, and yes, they did a number on the country, but we survived it, and we will survive the next 4 years, don't worry." so i'm going to try to be optimistic about it all.
Um yeah...assasination attempts around the corner i am sure...hope this doesn't leave our country looking like a sitting duck!
Post a Comment