11.14.2008

Almost Bday Girl


Hard to believe my 25th year is almost gone! When I got married at 22 I told myself I wanted to have a baby by the time I was 25. That slowly changed to be pregnant by 25. Now that it's almost gone, I don't see where either of those wishes/dreams came true. I must say I'm a bit sad yet also relieved at the same time. Relieved because in Target I was shopping for my little niece for this specific toy that I ended up not finding because I was so overwhelmed. I am soooo... not ready for the toy section at Target. OH boy. I called Markus and told him I'm going to have to stick with something familiar for her birthday- CLOTHES. hehe I know right?

Anyhow, here I am almost in another year of age and needing to set a new wish/dream since the one I made when I got married is almost up. So I guess it would have to be for us to have a baby when it's right for both of us. That is very important to me. Most don't understand that when they inquire when kids are coming. OH geez not that question again. :)

5 comments:

Kristen C said...

Happy Birthday!!!

The Awesome Rawsons said...

Happy Birthday Jenn. I'm wishing you a year filled with new adventures, experiences for growth, lots of love, and happy times.
Love you and miss you so much!
Courtney
ps...i want to see you when we drive through next weekend. i'll give you a call.

Ciara said...

Happy bday Jenn! No worries...I'll be 27ish when I have a baby. So I'm right there with ya! At first I was baby hungry with everyone (including my bffs and sis) having cute little ones, but I find so much joy in being the auntie and the coach Ciara that I know when our time comes it will be SO worth the wait.

WE CAN DO IT!

As for your new goal? Why not make it a selfish one? lol...because once you have kiddos that is OUT the window!

Jeni said...

Don't worry. You'll be eased into the toy section. Calyn is 19 months old and still won't know when Christmas comes and goes. I personally like the toy section...to browse. Not to search for specific things. That's what the internet is for:)

Jeni said...

PS...Happy Birthday! (The years fly by after 25:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin