12.11.2007

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!

Okay so I had to calm myself down before I wrote this. I have just found the store I have been looking for, for years! Markus and I went to Perkins Rowe tonight to see Fritz's new theater and check out the Fresh Market. We really hated the concept of the whole thing. It is so close together. BUT in the middle of it all is the store called Z Gallerie. It is all that and more. I just can't even describe it in this blog. You have to go and visit, oh and buy me something too. :) It's amazing. I've waited patiently and it has arrived. They have the colors I love and the furniture and textures and accessories and the EVERYTHING. Tell me what you think! Z GALLERIE

I hate that I cannot do anything on this stupid website. I cannot make the link to save my freakin life. Sorry but that is the website.

5 comments:

jamie said...

It IS a great store, I've been in it at the Memorial mall in Houston and another mall in atl!

Stacy Hutchinson said...

Oh, I can't wait to cheack it out! Isn't there a J.Crew too?

Jessica said...

to make a link...
type the words you want to use as the link, highlight them, then click on the button that looks like some chainlink from a fence and a green world. a box pops up that says http:// and you just add the www.blahblahblah.com part and hit enter. easy as pie.
oh, wait. i made a pie yesterday and forgot the sugar...so, easy as scrapbooking?

Jenn said...

Jamie I knew you would know about that store. We need to hook up when I'm rich and go shopping. HA! Love ya.

Thanks Jess! It worked. Markus couldn't even figure it out or at least didn't want to take the time for it. haha.


Yeah Stacy JCrew is in there and it's open too. But closes kinda early.

Jolie said...

I LOVE Z Gallerie!!! First found it in San Diego in July 2006. Spent practically all day there...loved everything there...came home to google locations and was so excited to find out there was one in Salt Lake City!!! Redid my living room in black leather, light aqua, and white like one of the showrooms!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin