12.01.2007
Spoke too soon...
Holy freakin cow! Tigers win! Loved the 2 point conversion. I secretly knew they would go for it and MAKE it. Wow. Love the tigers and I am sooo... proud of them. BUT: Markus and ESPN are saying LSU could still go to the National Championship game. I mean yeah I'm happy and all but I guess we'll be making a trip to Circuit City to look at tv's. I think Markus knew this would happen that is why he drug me there earlier this week. I actually wanted to look at the tv's for longer than he did. He wanted to go because it was depressing him. HA! What a trip. Ok so tomorrow the news will come out about the National Championship Sugar Bowl. Markus was going to try to get tickets. Does that mean my deal could be off? If we get tickets and can afford them those were the conditions. I knew we wouldn't be able to afford them and that is why I promised him the tv. Crap. I think I'm screwed either way. I haven't even picked a tv stand. OH well. tomorrow will tell all. Peace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment