12.01.2007

Officially December

Markus has really hated the whole Christmas season this year. That is why I wasn't going to put our Christmas decor up on the blog until December. Last weekend we got our tree. Markus hates the fake one his mom gave me and wanted a real tree. We really didn't need to spend the money on one, but our first Christmas in our house... oh why not.

Before:







After:
We used to clippings from the tree on the mantel as garland. I think it is going to die soon though.


More later. I hate how long it takes to load pictures on this thing. 5 mins plus is too long for me for just one pic. I'll be back to post the rest.

2 comments:

Lexi said...

So pretty! We have a red and silver theme as well. We add some red lights with the white to make it pop more, but your tree looks great with the whit lights!

Jessica said...

your tree is gorgeous.
our theme is red and green, with homemade garland copied from pottery barn kids.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin