12.17.2007

The Solution

Markus and I have come up with a temporary solution to the paint spilled on the ugly pink carpet. We have decided to rip it up and stain the concrete. I must say I really wanted this done since we moved into the house, but have gone back and forth. I really want bamboo floors in the office/scrapbooking room, but that will take some time to save for. But for right now we will freeze our feet on the concrete.

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Hey if you want a recommendation. My brother and my 2 cousins all have their own companies staining concrete. They also do jobs in LA. So if your interested let me know.

Jeni said...

Two words: Area Rugs

Jessica said...

great idea.
oh, we got your christmas card today. very nice!

Jenn said...

Thanks Kathy, Markus and I are going to try this out ourselves, just to save money. Oh and Jeni area rugs are surprisingly more expensive than this little project. Weird I know. Jess glad you like the card, we miss you.

Karlee said...

Stained concrete looks SOO good! Sorry about that paint spillage but I think that the floor will just look even better now! I'm so excited that you get to remodel and do all this fun stuff to your house!

Anonymous said...

My classroom last year had stained concrete. The school was trying it out as opposed to the old nasty carpet that the other classrooms had. Anyways, I loved it! It was easy to clean and it looked good too.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin