Well Markus' surprise party was successful. YEAAH! Boy was I stressin. He really made it easy for me though. He believed everything we planned on and I kinda knew he would. See Helen and Heber our really good friends took him to play tennis. Well that meant I had like 2hrs to clean our house and get the food together while picking up Bday cake and getting a few last minute obvious things. VERY HARD. I drove myself mad. But in the end it was all worth it. He was surprised. He later told me when he walked in he saw what looked like Jared Rawson (it was) with a video camera and was like, what is going on and looked to the left and saw the food and was like huh? THEN everyone screamed surprise. Oh I guess everything can't be perfect. HA! Even though Josh H. told me it was. I promise I can't believe that. So thought I'd share some pics. His friend I asked to take pics didn't really get any SURPRISE shots, so that was a bummer for me b/c I had to push him into the room b/c he wasn't moving forward and I was behind him and didn't see anything. Oh well.
12.11.2007
What a SURPRISE!
Well Markus' surprise party was successful. YEAAH! Boy was I stressin. He really made it easy for me though. He believed everything we planned on and I kinda knew he would. See Helen and Heber our really good friends took him to play tennis. Well that meant I had like 2hrs to clean our house and get the food together while picking up Bday cake and getting a few last minute obvious things. VERY HARD. I drove myself mad. But in the end it was all worth it. He was surprised. He later told me when he walked in he saw what looked like Jared Rawson (it was) with a video camera and was like, what is going on and looked to the left and saw the food and was like huh? THEN everyone screamed surprise. Oh I guess everything can't be perfect. HA! Even though Josh H. told me it was. I promise I can't believe that. So thought I'd share some pics. His friend I asked to take pics didn't really get any SURPRISE shots, so that was a bummer for me b/c I had to push him into the room b/c he wasn't moving forward and I was behind him and didn't see anything. Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm bummed we missed it...Happy Birthday, Markus!
His face was classic! He stumbled into the wall and was like a deer in headlights. We had a great time!
If I could have only saw his face or reaction. Ugh!
Awww wish I could have been there!!! Tell him happy Bday!!! Shelby's is the day b4..doing Shelby's sweet 16 bday this weekend!!! wish me luck, there will be fifteen 16 year olds.
Post a Comment