12.02.2007

Holy Shizzy

I can't freakin believe it. We're going to be playing in the National Championship GAME! Ahhh... Suddenly my heart is racing. Yeah. But do I try to get tickets from our hook ups or do I get the TV. Oh decisions, decisions. Oh dear. And we thought when Markus went in 2004 that is was a once in a lifetime thing. more later

3 comments:

Jessica said...

i'm so mad that i let brennan talk me into getting the red and green ornaments. we were totally going to do an LSU tree!!!!!!!!!!! and now we really need one!
holy freakin' cow. we are so excited.
oh, and i'd say get that t.v...cause the game is only one night, but the t.v. is for a lifetime.

Erica said...

Hey fightin' tigers, fight all the way...

Hurray for LSU! I can't believe they actually made it after I thought they blew it last week.

jamie said...

so tickets or tv???

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin