12.24.2007

A Few Things Real Quick

So of course after I vent about my boss she gives me this $100 gift card to Red Door Interiors. I've never been, but have wanted to go sooo... bad.

We are dog sitting for the Rawsons. I realllllly want their dog. He is sooo... Sweet. I want a dog period.

Nursery @ church is working my nerves. We had 9 kids yesterday. I'm so over it. Maybe that is why we don't have kids yet. Just a thought.

Christmas- Seems to come at the best time of year... WHEN WE ARE POOR! Next year Markus and I are giving $30 from every paycheck to the Christmas club. The Lord has blessed us so much and I don't feel like anyone appreciates my handmade gifts anymore. haha.

Z Gallerie never ceases to amaze me. Ahhh... They have really opened my eyes to the possiblities... the endless possibilities.

P.S. Markus' cousin told me she read in the newspaper that we are getting a POTTERY BARN. Yep I said it. POTTERY BARN. I don't know if I want to leave the BR yet. :) I know MIL would be happy to hear me say that. HA

2 comments:

jamie said...

7 hours! Not TOO far but not exactly super close either...

Jessica said...

we have PB and PBK in the same shopping center. i've only been once, but i haven't really decorated the living area much yet...it's waiting for a facelift.
what a nice/dumb boss.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin