12.12.2007

Blood

Since Markus and I have bought this house I found it very important for both of us to get life insurance, just in case. Well I had been thinking about it not really looking for a company until one of his friends called him up one day. He had started selling life insurance. How funny. Well long story short we were both all about getting it and from someone we could trust. Until he said we have to take your BLOOD. WHAT? Ok suddenly I was like uhhh.. what. I told him to forget it. I was soooo..... serious. I don't do blood or needles. Long story short a month later, tonight to be exact they came to take my blood. I am such a baby, but didn't even pass out. I am proud of myself. Now if I could just get past this when pregnant I'll be doing good. So if you don't have Life Insurance yet and are thinking about getting it, let me just take the surprise out of it...THEY HAVE TO TAKE YOUR BLOOD!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

are they vampires?

and yes, you have to have blood drawn at least twice when you are pregnant.
i had to look away.
when i got the epidural, the tech wanted to give me a play by play. i said heck no...just do it!
so, i feel your pain.

Jeni said...

Not gonna lie...there are A LOT of needles when pregnant and in labor. Contractions were nothing compared to that IV needle they had stuck in my hand. That IV was the worst part. And I even had an epidural AND a C-section.

I was so sick of needles when I got home.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin