Everything was going great today, I was cleaning my room picking up clothes and getting ready for our company. I picked up the last 2 pieces of clothing, my jacket and dress that was hanging on the bed post, when all the sudden... I felt this overwhelming stinging sensation in my index finger. I run out of my bedroom screaming SH*T and jumping up and down shaking my hand. Markus thought I saw a bug and was laughing til I started balling. I think the venom was creeping into my finger. You talk about hurt. I couldn't even think to tell Markus what just happened. I told him KILL IT, KILL IT. I still can't believe it. I thought it was a wasp. he thought it was a hornet. After digging it out of the trash and studying it on the internet, we determined it was a yellow freakin jacket. I wish I could've done worse to it than kill it. I feel terrible and it was all I could to frantically scramble around the house to find some Benadryl.

Markus claims it's the biggest yellowjacket he's ever seen.
Naturally that didn't help the swelling go down in my finger. It has crept into my middle finger and my hand. It feels terrible and of course it would be my right hand. This typing isn't good for my fingers, but avoid the stupid yellowjackets at all costs.
1 comment:
Wow. That is the most random "stinging" I've heard of yet. I'm so sorry. Stings are the worst.kfy\ (That was from Calyn:)
Post a Comment