11.30.2007

No VOICE!

I never knew how frustrating it would be not to have a voice. Tues night I went to watch Markus play tennis at the Country Club. Anyone who remembers Tues remembers how windy it was. OMG, I think the temp dropped dramatically and here I am sick. Wednesday my voice started getting scratchy and yesterday I was struggling to get sound out along with today. I was pissed because I had someone yell through the phone at me. I was thinking if I only had a voice and I swore she was only doing it because I couldn't talk over her. Nonetheless I talk a lot and now I can't. This sucks. I have to go to the DR. today because I can't keep letting this go it's just getting worse as the days go on. And to think we got tickets to the SEC game, but turned them down because I was getting worse. UGH! oh the timing.

2 comments:

Leah said...

I can't believe you turned tickets down. you must be really sick!

Hope you feel better soon.

Jeni said...

Turned tickets down?!!! I would have gone even if I had lost my LEG! I lost my voice once when I worked at the front desk at Marriott. No voice = no work. My whole job relied on me answering phones and TALKING.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin