12.09.2007

I Can't Decide

Not that these are like the best pics we have ever taken, but I really can't decide which one to send in our Christmas cards. Which one do you like better?



8 comments:

Erica said...

I like #3 (the 2nd color shot). You look really great! Markus looks sad in the last one.

I anted to send out photo cards, but really got swamped this year. Oh well, next year, right?

Anonymous said...

#1 or #2...Markus looks the happiest in the ones where he is holding you! I think I like the color one better, though.

Lexi said...

#3- I like the color on this one because it pops plus you're centered behind the tree and in the other one it's just a little off center. I agree with Erica- where's the smile on Markus? He looks so serious! :-)

Jeni said...

The first or last one...the first because Markus has somewhat of a smile...what's up with that? SMILE Markus! I've seen it and it's GREAT! Don't deny America those pearly whites!

Jessica said...

i think i like the third one.
jenn, this is no help...everyone likes something different!

Stacy Hutchinson said...

I like the 2nd one. Markus is actually smiling!

Jenn said...

I got the pictures back and the 2nd one looks the best only I cropped it vertically and I like it better than horizontally. Markus can't stand taking pictures much less for a Christmas card that he is not feeling the Christmas season this year. I keep telling him we should have kids and then they would be in the card and he wouldn't have to take pics for the Christmas card. HA! That never goes over well.

Jolie said...

I like the 2nd one better too, the colors are pretty and Markus is smiling in that one!! Hey any tips on making last minute picture christmas cards anyone? I have pics and minimal time...Photo shop anywhere? Target? etc..

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin