11.09.2007

The Never Ending Day

Just so that I will feel better, that is the reason for my writing this. First off my day began to me waking up to a horrible night mare of Markus dying in a car accident. As a lay in bed almost crying, I could not help but be sooo.. grateful Markus was right next to me. That was probably the scariest feeling I've ever felt before. Then I start my day as usual. Get to work, the AC still didn't work from yesterday. Meanwhile, I'm worried sick that Markus makes it to New Orleans safely. The CPA comes to work on the same old crap that we've been working on for like oh 3 weeks. She doesn't get to leave until early afternoon. By that time I was about to pass out b/c it was so hot, I decided to take an hour and a half lunch break. Only to get back to work at 4:15 and everybody needs stuff and I'm not able to get busy until about 5pm. Of course I would love to go home, but way too much to do for that. Finally get to leave and without thinking (literally) I ran out of my office only to look for my keys once downstairs and yep they were definately locked in my freakin office. Markus is still coming home from New Orleans at this point, so what to do. Call the bosses see if they are around the club, nope no answer. Call Steph to come pick me up. By the time we get back to my sis's apt. Markus was waiting to pick me up there. Then off to LSU we go to deliver a football ticket, pick up dinner and get home for 9pm. My boss had called me earlier to tell me his wife was at church and she had the keys and to meet her there for 9:30 and she would give me all the keys. Went to pville got the keys, drove back out to LSU to get the keys out of my office. Oh the club was closed by the way which made me very nervous because I wasn't familiar with the alarm system. Well that turned out to be ok and on to home we go. Finally 10:40pm and I'm home. Wow! I can't believe it. I am soo.. embarassed. I think I have officially lost my mind. Would pop-a-lock have been a better alternative? Oh another day.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Unless you have locked a child in a car, pop-a-lock in NEVER a better alternative. They are sooo expensive, it's not worth it. Sorry you had such a bum day. Hope things go better next week.

Jenn said...

I hope things go better too, it's my bday next week or this week should i say.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin