11.22.2007

I'm Thankful for...

I thought it would only be fitting to list what I'm thankful for on the one day a year we celebrate it. In no particular order (except Markus) here goes:

1. My husband/marriage-best thing that ever happened to me
2. My family- crazy, but love them
3. My friends who are truly friends and have been there for me
4. My house even though it's not perfect, I'm still thankful I can have one
5. My cooking- I can't live without it, just ask Markus when I get hungry
6. Creativity- It has gotten me out of a lot of binds (birthdays, Christmas, etc.)
7. The temple- The best place on earth and a privilege to be married there
8. Vacations- help keep me sane
9. Green- My favorite color and thankful it's all around me
10. Cheese- I can't live without it (unless the DR. says)
11. Love- What a beautiful thing!
12. Sunshine- can't imagine life without it
13. Women- we can produce life! enough said
14. Pictures- help me remember the memory
15. My Church- I need it always!

I could go on forever, but I'll spare myself and everyone else who reads this. I love this time of year when all the beautiful colors show their faces and the cool weather finally gets to us and we can think of how blessed we are to be living and have the life we enjoy. I'm so grateful for everything that I have and don't have and the things I've learned because of it.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

i'm thankful for my friend jenn!
love you girlie!

Leah said...

Thank you for the reminder to be thankful! :)

Jenn, you have been tagged for the Seven Things Meme by Ann!

Have fun!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin