11.16.2007

Late Bday present


On Wednesday we went to my in-laws for cake and bday presents. Very crappy day for me, but it was made better by my brother in-law telling me Michael Buble was coming to New Orleans. The tickets go on sale TODAY!. Needless to say I was waiting by the computer until they went on sale. I can't believe I spent the money I did. I'm not the concert goer therefore have no idea how much they cost, but I've been to his concert once and swore I had to go back. I got floor seats 17 rows back, ok so he can't sweat on me but it's pretty close. Thank you Markus. Oh the things husbands do for us.

P.S. Markus hates Michael Buble, but thinks he's the funniest guy on VH1 flashback to the 80s and 90s. He's more than a singer, he's an entertainer.

2 comments:

Jamie Hamilton said...

I was a little bit sad for you when you said you didn't get anything for your birthday when y'all went to the mall so I'm glad you're getting a birthday present!

Leah said...

I have no clue who Michael Buble is...am I too old????

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin