11.07.2007
Sunshine
Let me just say that I love when the time "falls back" because I get an extra hour to do whatever, but the best part about it is the Early Sunshine. My window in my bedroom along with all the other windows in my house have a half circle as part of the top. IF that makes sense and you can buy those little half moon things that look like fans to cover the window, but I took those off when we bought the house. It looked to old fashioned to me. So because of this, the sunshine just peaks right on through it and it just wakes me up so happy. Same goes for the bathroom, we have a sky light in our bathroom. If we used it for something other than to brush our teeth in, it would be awesome. But even when we do, the light brightens up the whole bathroom so much that I don't even need a light and there is just something about that natural God-given light. Makes me thankful for the sunshine, even though I don't always feel like sunshine. It reminds me of the simple things life is about that brings things into perspective. And boy do I need a change of perspective, and what better time than early in the morning as the day begins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I totally agree with you! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my skylights!! I don't have to turn on light at all during the day (except for my bathrooms...and we've talked about putting skylights in them as well).
Post a Comment