11.06.2007

WORK KEEPS GOING AND GOING AND GOING AND GOING...

I am so sick of work I just want to scream. I am so sick of working til 7:30 at night. I mean I'm not good at working 12 hour days. I drop dead when I get home because my brain is so exausted. To top it all off... I'm not even experienced in what I am working on (business plans) so how do you tell your boss who knows just as little as me that I cannot do it. I have tried to put my best attitude forward, but can I say, "I'M READY FOR A FREAKIN DAY OFF AND SALARY SUCKS!". Ugh, why is it that bosses get to have all the fun and spend all the money and you just have to fix their damn problem. I'm a little bitter right now. Forgive me. But gee wiz. And then when she asked me if I was still going to Houston for my B-day (had to take off the day after because my b-day just happens to fall on a payroll/payday) and I told her yes that is the plan if she could give me money and she laughed I was thinking if this isn't done by then that sucks for you b/c I'm not coming into work, even if we don't go to Houston. What's she going to do, FIRE ME? That's a joke and I should really play it more in my favor, but I'm a better person than that. Haha!

2 comments:

Leah said...

yay! you blogged!

Sorry you are having such a hard time at work. Hopefully things will let up soon for you. And good for you for taking off work for your b-day!

Jessica said...

you should get together with bart and the two of you can swap horror stories about dumb bosses. bart's new director (who came on board after bart took the job) hasn't even trained in how to do anything related to ShopNBC, so any and every question she has is directed to bart, when she would know the answers if she just took the class that only last a couple of hours.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin