Markus and I have been going back and forth all weekend to New Orleans for the State Tennis Tournament. I'm proud of him and his contribution to the team. It's exciting they made it as far as they did all the way to State. That's pretty huge. Markus didn't win any of his matches, but that definitely doesn't mean he didn't play his heart out and kill his arm in the process. I felt so bad for him. The pain never let up. I got sunburned in November too. haha. It was fun and naturally I was out there trying the camera out. Got some cool shots. Just wanted to share and say how proud I am of my sweetheart and his accomplishments. Maybe next year we'll go again and win out. :)
11.11.2007
State Tennis Tournament, New Orleans, La.
Markus and I have been going back and forth all weekend to New Orleans for the State Tennis Tournament. I'm proud of him and his contribution to the team. It's exciting they made it as far as they did all the way to State. That's pretty huge. Markus didn't win any of his matches, but that definitely doesn't mean he didn't play his heart out and kill his arm in the process. I felt so bad for him. The pain never let up. I got sunburned in November too. haha. It was fun and naturally I was out there trying the camera out. Got some cool shots. Just wanted to share and say how proud I am of my sweetheart and his accomplishments. Maybe next year we'll go again and win out. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
cool pics. I had no idea he played. way cool!
I think you should post more pictures since you're into that sort of thing. They could be random pictures; I'd love to see them!
Good job Marcus! And just think Jenn, you'll be the only one around with a nice golden tan in November. : )
Post a Comment