11.26.2007

The Game

I guess now that it has been a few days I can talk about the LSU game. I didn't go. I chose to give my ticket to one of Markus' friends while I decorated the house. It's tradition like 6 years running. Thank goodness I didn't have to freeze my butt off and see them lose. I always hate how OT goes. Even if it is good, it makes me too nervous. In the first OT I really thought they would pull it off. After the second I could hardly stand to watch it anymore, but had to make sure Markus got the whole game on TIVO. It did happen to get cut off and I quickly recorded the rest of it. I let Markus know how hard I worked to achieve this for him only for him to say, "we lost, I'm not watching that again!". Duhhh... why didn't I figure that one out.

Ok so I know this is horrible to say because I really wanted LSU to win, just to get to the National Championship Game again, but I'm glad they lost. I promised Markus if LSU got to the National Championship and we obviously couldn't afford the tickets (he lucked out last time) then I would buy him a TV. OH WELL. Tigers didn't come through for Markus. Who knows when the TV will come now.

Geaux TIGERS!! Now if they could just win SEC title and maybe go to the Sugar Bowl... that would be cool to go see.


Markus' Papa at Thanksgiving. Uhh.. He's from Arkansas

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Yeah! I finally figured out how to put a picture somewhere else besides the top of the page. Wow that took a long time. I always wondered how people did that. I just never wanted to mess the picture thing up.

Jessica said...

you sure are lucky about the t.v. thing. bart wanted to extend our trip so he could watch the game in LA...um, hello, that'd waste five more vacation days, and it would still be on TELEVISION!!! something we do have up here in hick-ville nebraska.
oh, and i am scrapping all day (10-6) on 12/31 at scrapbook and co. on coursey if you aren't working and want to come. it's free, which makes it even better!
we are probably going to go eat lunch or supper at a restaurant...

Leah said...

The game is still a painful topic for me...lol

I heard on tv last night that it IS still possible for us to be in the top two if certain random things happen. If we have a good showing against Tennessee this Satuday, etc. It will boost our computer ranking and we can jump other teams...blah blah blah.....

I hope it happens!

And I also heard that LSU has granted Michigan permission to talk to Les Miles about the job up there. They just have to wait until after the SECCG to talk to him. But what if we DO make it to the NCG??? They should tell Michigan to shove it. lol

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin