11.07.2007

Addicted

I cannot stop listening to "Bubbly" by Colbie Caillet. It's soooo... addicting. I'm still trying to put my finger on who she reminds me of. I need this CD and quick. I asked for it for my bday, but I don't know if I will be able to wait that long. I haven't even bought it from I-Tunes b/c my money card ran out. It's a must to listen to all day every day.

http://www.colbiecaillatmusic.com/

4 comments:

Leah said...

OMG! That's halarious that you posted this today. I was just talking about her and this song earlier today. I love it/her too! It's the kind of song that makes you just smile and think your life is going fine.

Love it!

Jessica said...

bart downloaded this song from walmart.com to put on a c.d. for me. it is a really great song. i think she may go on my christmas list.

Lexi said...

LOL- every time Troy hears this song on the radio, he feels the irrisitable urge to answer every question- as in 'Can you count me in?' and he says, 'Sure.' or when she says, 'I've been away for a while now' he says, 'Really? Where have you been?' It's kind of irritating and funny all at the same time.

Leah said...

lexi - that's halarious!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin