Great way to start off the New Year with the Tigers winning in style. Great game last night. Refreshing to see the other team with all the penalties and set-backs. Geaux Tigers!
As for the New Year I'm excited to see it come. Though I'm not sure how different it will be than last year. Same old Markus in school, Jenn working and we have no kids. I think that about sums it up for us.
Goals:
Markus to Graduate
Jenn's body to grow (in the stomach region)
Get old car fixed or buy a 2nd car
Fix up Masterbath once and for all
Work on fireplace wall
Start an herb garden (for real this time)
Pay off debt (yea we actually have some besides our house, weird I know 2008 just brought it on)
Look Here for Last Year's Goals= Seems I still need some work from last year. I think the only thing I should have down is PATIENCE ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment