1.10.2009

A Close One

Well I thought on Wednesday night I was getting sick, but I guess I was super exhausted. I'm so glad I didn't get sick. I mean the losing a quick 3 lbs is always attractive but not at the expense of feeling like crap, staying home and not getting to be productive. Not sure how I was spared but I'm so incredibly grateful.

On another note, Markus officially is out of a job. Anyone know who is hiring students right now??

5 comments:

Lexi said...

I'm so glad you didn't get sick! Hopefully you'll both be healthy for the remainder of the winter. About the job situation- I'm so sorry, I wish I knew of some jobs for Markus, but I guess they would be irrelevant anyway here in Dallas! Good luck though!

Jolie said...

XBOX KING!!! hee hee just kidding....get his adrenaline pumping...gymn, whatever...it helps me think...get inspired...did u guys ever watch PS I love you?

Jolie said...

XBOX KING!!! hee hee just kidding....get his adrenaline pumping...gymn, whatever...it helps me think...get inspired...did u guys ever watch PS I love you?

Jenn said...

Are you kidding, Markus watch a movie like that with me. Oh no, that will have to be one I watch all by myself. Maybe I could rent it tonight.

Stacy Hutchinson said...

Wow, I'm impressed that you managed to avoid catching his virus. Those bugs are lethal.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin