12.29.2008

I have an obsession

With Pearls. I don't know what it is but there is something that speaks to me about these precious creations. I love the danty, purity and classiness about pearls. I don't know if it's because I can afford more pearls than diamonds, but I love them. I love to wear them, to buy them and be seen in them. Timeless. Here is the lastest to the collection of pearl jewelry I have. Sundance makes some of my favorite jewelry. I just love almost everything I see from the designers there. Thanks Jolie for the Christmas gift. I absolutely love them. Can't beat it :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh, I love pearls, too. Those are beautiful. I really want a pearl necklace, but I am nervous the boys would accidentally pull it and break it. (that happened to my mom) So, for now I wait and admire others necklaces.
Glad I'm not the only one with the addiction.

Omi said...

you are too funny jenn. i know if it were me, i'd rather pearls over diamonds too. they do have a simple elegance about them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin