1.30.2009
Dave's Thoughts
For those of you who don't have the pleasure of knowing or hearing about Dave Ramsey you are missing out. I found out about him 5 years ago and it was just what I needed at such and young and stupid part of my life. His book, "The Total Money Makeover" helped me get out of debt (the little I had back then) and actually pay for things with CASH money, like my wedding for instance. See it's nice to dream, but then reality comes along and gives us a nice dose of medicine, then real life sets in. Like the economy... here is Dave's Thoughts on what is going on right now. He still tells it like it is. That is what I like about him. Markus losing his job has helped us to refocus on Dave's simple teachings. So you just never know. Don't miss the part where he talks Obama and praying for him. It's so true.... whether we are for or against him, he is the president of our country. You'll see what I mean when you read it, it's a bit of humor. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment