1.22.2009

Out Loud

It's very frustrating and annoying to me that Markus is out of a job. Like most people would be I'm sure, but it has been nice in some ways. It went from me taking care of most of the business, running errands, etc. to Markus helping with that. So nice I must say. When he's not in school, looking for a job, or playing XBOX, he has taken care of things like cleaning the dishes, running cable down the wall so I won't have on across my living room floor, cancel my old car insurance, get life insurance drafting out of new account, switch new car (to us) into his name, find a charity to donate the old car to, I mean clearly I could go on, but I think that will do justice for right now. So it hasn't been all bad with him not having a job. We have been forced to watch things a little closer, but really what is the harm in that??? I was working on our taxes the last night and looked at what we made last year and was in disbelief. Crazy to think we think we are broke now and we don't even have kids. So this whole Jenn working thing and that is all we have to live on, is good for the simple fact of watching our money closer. Otherwise I would rather Markus have a job. So hopefully that is in the near future. :) Love you hunny!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin