1.03.2009
Another Resolution
I know I have a lot of cookbooks as I'm sure most can say they do too. This lady I used to work with had a great idea that we both worked on for a while. She wanted to try a new recipe every week. Shouldn't be too hard to do for those of us who cook/ bake, right? So with my newest cookbook in hand that I've sifted through slowly since I got it on Christmas Eve, I thought I need to start that up AGAIN. It is really fun and gets you out of your comfort zone of the same old, same old. So for anyone else up for the challenge, I think you should try it. I'm going to make my posts of what I actually like on my RECIPE BLOG. So check it out if you are interested. BTW my new recipe for this week was Potato Chowder and it was great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment