1.02.2009

Is it me or am I just cheap?

I recently went to the mall around Christmas in hopes to find some perfume to buy. I have been quite adventurous and tried a new perfume last year. I wanted to do something different this year also since I bought a Burberry Summer which is a seasonal fragrance, so off to shop. I told myself I wouldn't look at the price cause I didn't want to base what I liked and smelled the best by the price. So I fell in love with this Flowerbomb perfume. Never heard of it before, but I liked it. I didn't buy any perfume on the few occassions I went to look. Just wanted to look and let the perfume wear on me. So I was sold on this Flowerbomb until I say the price. The big bottle was $150. WTH??? Excuse me? Um I don't think so. I was crushed. Now what do I do? I found a cheaper one I like, but I really wanted this Flowerbomb. Grr... why does it have to be so expensive or is it just me?

5 comments:

The Nielsons said...

Hmm...pretty 'spensive if you ask me. But I would probably still buy it if I loved it enough...if Taylor would let me. haha

Jolie said...

ouch! that is expensive! i'd probably have passed on it too...i already use Lancome products which r pricey....

Jessica said...

That is a wee bit much for something just to make you smell all nice and 'purty...course, you just get yourself some of that nice smellin' body wash they sell up at the wal-marts and you'd be set, and still have 'bout $147 in yer pocket.

I have no clue why I tried to sound redneck there. Maybe b/c I didn't get to hear redneck speak this Christmas? It's hard to resist stuff that is so great but so expensive...there's always tax refund money for stuff like that, right???

The Awesome Rawsons said...

waaaay too rich for my blood. i do that same look, wear it, don't buy, look, wear it, don't buy cycle for like a year before I actually buy a fragrance...and that's with the bath and body works fragrances! it would take me 10 years of "look, wear it, don't buy" before actually plunking down $150!

Holly said...

It is so hard when you find something that you really love and then are disappionted by the price. Is there a smaller cheaper one? You might also check ebay, sometimes you can find a better deal on there. Good luck with the perfume hunt. It can be kind of difficult finding something that you love. I recently tried L'Occitane and like one of theirs.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin